Welcome to Mullaloo Heights Primary School
An Independent Public School
Mullaloo Heights Primary School is an independent public school, characterised by its strong sense of community. This is the result of the firm commitment and energy derived from the parent body who work proactively with the school to provide a safe, yet challenging learning environment for all of our children. This positive relationship and the high quality learning programs on offer have made Mullaloo Heights Primary the 'school of choice' in the local area; this is evident from the fact that many of our current student enrolments reside outside the designated catchment area. Enrolments presently stand at approximately 245, from Kindergarten to year 6.
The following attributes embody education at Mullaloo Heights Primary School:
- High quality teaching - explicit teaching of skills and knowledge within an integrated cross curricular approach, with an emphasis on literacy and numeracy. Cooperative learning strategies and reflective practices are incorporated into our teaching programs.
- Pastoral care - positive relationships between students and staff are established through a strong values program where qualities of confidence, perserverance, resilience and respect are addressed.
- High academic standards - explicit teaching at the point of need combined with the high expectations of teaching staff results in the full achievement of potential by our students.
- Excellent facilities - established and spacious school grounds, where trees provide natural shade and students have ample space to explore. Purpose built teaching blocks include a refurbished library, a dedicated ICT room, a specialist Art/ Science and Music room, a fully enclosed Undercover area and an environmental garden, complete with chickens.
- Community relationships - support from an enthusiastic and dedicated P&C, our School Board and the local community enables us to provide a well-rounded education.
We welcome you to visit our school, meet members of the school administration and tour the school grounds. In the meantime, view our school community via this portal.